Report NEP-TID-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:1000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Bucci, 2001. "Human capital and technology in growth," Departmental Working Papers 2001-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Oriana Bandiera & Imran Rasul, 2002. "Social Networks and Technology Adoption in Northern Mozambique," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 35, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jean Olson Lanjouw & Mark Schankerman, 2002. "Research Productivity and Patent Quality: Measurement with Multiple Indicators," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 32, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore