Report NEP-TID-2001-06-08This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelle Chauvet & Simon M. Potter, 2001. "Recent changes in the U.S. business cycle," Staff Reports 126, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2001. "The production-side approach to estimating embodied technological change," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2001-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:2000-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:feddei:1:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick LLERENA & Vanessa OLTRA, 2001. "Diversity of innovative strategy as a source of technological performance," Working Papers of BETA 2001-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:405 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ben T. Yu, 1983. "Two Models of Competition in Innovation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 287, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kenneth L . Sokoloff, 1983. "Investment in Fixed and Working Capital During Early Industrialization: Evidence from U.S. Manufacturing Firms," UCLA Economics Working Papers 311, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carmela Martin & Ismael Sanz, 2000. "European technology policy and Spanish industrial firms," European Economy Group Working Papers 3, European Economy Group.
- Leora Friedberg, 2001. "The Impact of Technological Change on Older Workers: Evidence from Data on Computer Use," NBER Working Papers 8297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2001. "Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 8287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rba:rbaacv:1995-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- anonymous, 1996. "The changing rural economy of the Midwest," Assessing the Midwest Economy 3, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.