Report NEP-TID-2001-05-02This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Hogan, 2001. "Competition Policy for Software Markets," Law and Economics 0103003, EconWPA.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2001. "Why did productivity fall so much during the Great Depression?," Staff Report 285, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Richard E. Hawkins, 2001. "The Economics of Free and Open Source Software," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 234, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sandra E. Black & Lisa M. Lynch, 2001. "What's driving the new economy? The benefits of workplace innovation," Staff Reports 118, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Charles Steindel & Kevin Stiroh, 2001. "Productivity: what is it and why do we care about it?," Staff Reports 122, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eric Schaling, James Bullard, 2001. "New economy : new policy rules?," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 53, Society for Computational Economics.
- Item repec:imf:imfwpa:0117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fednep:v.7no.1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore