Report NEP-TID-2001-04-21This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Government and Innovation Policy An Analysis of the South African Experience since 1994," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 2, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2001. "Firm Size, Technological Capabilities and Market-Oriented Policies in Mauritius," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 1, United Nations University - INTECH.
- van Everdingen, Y.M. & Wierenga, B., 2001. "Intra-Firm Adoption Decisions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2001-21-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Ruhi Saith, "undated". "Capabilities: the Concept and its Operationalisation," QEH Working Papers qehwps66, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Mani, Sunil, 2001. "Role of Government in Promoting Innovation in the Enterprise Sector An Analysis of the Indian Experience," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 3, United Nations University - INTECH.