Report NEP-TID-1999-02-15This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christina D. Romer, 1999. "Changes in Business Cycles: Evidence and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 6948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Karier, 1999. "Closing the R&D Gap," Macroeconomics 9902002, EconWPA.
- Massimo Giannini, 1999. "Accumulation and Distribution of Human Capital: The Interaction between Individual and Aggregate Variables," GE, Growth, Math methods 9901002, EconWPA.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 1999. "The Core-Periphery Model with Forward-Looking Expectations," NBER Working Papers 6921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tor Jakob Klette & Jarle Møen & Zvi Griliches, 1999. "Do Subsidies to Commercial R&D Reduce Market Failures? Microeconomic Evaluation Studies," NBER Working Papers 6947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.