Report NEP-SPO-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douglas Barrios & Stuart Russell & Matt Andrews, 2016. "Bringing Home the Gold? A Review of the Economic Impact of Hosting Mega-Events," CID Working Papers 320, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Rockerbie, Duane W & Easton, Stephen, 2016. "Of Bricks and Bats: New Stadiums, Talent Supply and Team Performance in Major League Baseball," MPRA Paper 77430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rockerbie, Duane & Easton, Stephen, 2017. "Revenue Sharing in Professional Sports Leagues as a Hedge for Exchange Rate Risk," MPRA Paper 77428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matt Andrews & Stuart Russell & Douglas Barrios, 2016. "Governance and the Challenge of Development Through Sports: A Framework for Action," CID Working Papers 323, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Alberto Chong & Pascual Restrepo, 2017. "Regulatory Protective Measures and Risky Behavior: Evidence from Ice Hockey," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1704, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Stuart Russell & Carla Tokman & Douglas Barrios & Matt Andrews, 2016. "Keeping One's Eye on the Ball: Exploring the Intensity of Sports Activities across Europe," CID Working Papers 322, Center for International Development at Harvard University.