Report NEP-SPO-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krumer, Alex & Lechner, Michael, 2016. "Midweek Effect on Performance: Evidence from the German Soccer Bundesliga," Economics Working Paper Series 1609, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Angie ANDRIKOGIANNOPOULOU & Filippos PAPAKONSTANTINOU, 2014. "Are Behavioral Biases Stable Across Markets and Prevalent Across Individuals? Evidence from Individual Betting Choices OR from SSRN: Individual Reaction to Past Performance Sequences: Evidence from a ," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 14-19, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jan 2015.
- Krumer, Alex & Lechner, Michael, 2016. "First In First Win: Evidence on Unfairness of Round-Robin Tournaments in Mega-Events," Economics Working Paper Series 1611, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Nola Agha & Thomas Rhoads, 2016. "The League Standing Effect: The Case of a Split Season in Minor League Baseball," Working Papers 2016-13, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2016.
- Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2016. "On the effect of taxation in the online sports betting market," MPRA Paper 72596, University Library of Munich, Germany.