Report NEP-SPO-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-SPO, a report on new working papers in the area of Sports & Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15970 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dreber, Anna & Emma, von Essen & Ranehill, Eva, 2009. "Outrunning the Gender Gap – Boys and Girls Compete Equally," Research Papers in Economics 2009:17, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 10 Feb 2011.
- Stephan Nüesch & Hartmut Haas, 2009. "Normality Bias in the Field: Evidence from Panel Data," Working Papers 0112, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-01-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Egon Franck & Stephan Nüesch & Jan Pieper, 2009. "Specific Human Capital as a Source of Superior Team Performance," Working Papers 0113, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).