Report NEP-SOG-2020-11-30This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michler, Jeffrey D & Masters, William A. & Josephson, Anna, 2020. "Research Ethics Beyond the IRB: Selection Bias and the Direction of Innovation in Applied Economics," MetaArXiv uzxf9, Center for Open Science.
- Heinrichs, Katrin & Sonnabend, Hendrik, 2020. "The glass ceiling revisited: empirical evidence from the German academic career ladder," VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics 224594, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- van Dalen, Hendrik Peter, 2020. "How the Publish-or-Perish Principle Divides a Science : The Case of Academic Economists," Discussion Paper 2020-020, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bontemps, Christophe & Orozco, Valérie, 2020. "Toward a FAIR Reproducible Research," TSE Working Papers 20-1161, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Mantas Radzvilas & Francesco De Pretis & William Peden & Daniele Tortoli & Barbara Osimani, 2020. "Double blind vs. open review: an evolutionary game logit-simulating the behavior of authors and reviewers," Papers 2011.07797, arXiv.org.
- José García-Montalvo & Daniele Alimonti & Sonja Reiland & Isabelle Vernos, 2020. "Gender Stereotype and the Scientific Career of Women: Evidence from Biomedical Research Centers," Working Papers 1212, Barcelona School of Economics.