Report NEP-SOG-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mikko Packalen & Jay Bhattacharya, 2015. "Neophilia Ranking of Scientific Journals," NBER Working Papers 21579, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chetty, Raj & Saez, Emmanuel & SÃ¡ndor, LÃ¡szlÃ³, 2014. "What Policies Increase Prosocial Behavior? An Experiment with Referees at the Journal of Public Economics," Scholarly Articles 22803569, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Wohlrabe, Klaus & Rath, Katharina, 2015. "Trends in economics publications represented by JEL categories between 2007 and 2013," MPRA Paper 66722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goodman, Joshua Samuel & Goodman, Lucas & Goodman, Sarena & Goodman, Allen C., 2014. "A Few Goodmen: Surname-Sharing Co-Authors in Economics," Scholarly Articles 22805379, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Yao Amber Li & Keith Head & Asier Minondo, 2015. "Geography, Ties, and Knowledge Flows: Evidence from Citations in Mathematics," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-30, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Sep 2015.