Report NEP-SOG-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Academic rankings with RePEc," Working Papers 2012-023, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," Working Papers 2012.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ho Fai Chan & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Econometric Fellows and Nobel Laureates in Economics," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-13, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Johannes Fedderke, 2012. "The Objectivity of National Research Foundation Peer Review Based Ratings in South Africa," Working Papers 300, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Courty, Pascal & Sim, John, 2012. "What is the cost of retaining and attracting exceptional talents? Evidence from the Canada Research Chair program," CEPR Discussion Papers 8966, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.