Report NEP-SOG-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Trends in economic research: An international perspective," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 832.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Les Oxley, 2010. "Great Expectatrics: Great Papers, Great Journals, Great Econometrics," Working Papers in Economics 10/36, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Stephen B. DeLoach, 2010. "What Every Economist Should Know about the Evaluation of Teaching: A Review of the Literature," Working Papers 2010-02, Elon University, Department of Economics.
- M. Geuens & -, 2010. "Where do we go from here? Food for thought on academic papers in business research," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/650, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Sam Allgood & William Bosshardt & Wilbert Van der Klaauw & Michael Watts, 2010. "Is economics coursework, or majoring in economics, associated with different civic behaviors?," Staff Reports 450, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lea Cassar & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Should I stay or should I go? An institutional approach to brain drain," IEW - Working Papers 489, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.