Report NEP-SOG-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beckmann, Klaus & Schneider, Andrea, 2009. "The Interaction Of Publications And Appointments - New Evidence On Academic Economists In Germany," Working Paper 91/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Claar, Victor V & Diestl, Christine M & Poll, Ross D, 2009. "Spreading Academic Pay over Nine or Twelve Months: Economists Are Supposed to Know Better, but Do They Act Better?," MPRA Paper 14273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cte:werepe:we090703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fiona Murray & Philippe Aghion & Mathias Dewatripont & Julian Kolev & Scott Stern, 2009. "Of Mice and Academics: Examining the Effect of Openness on Innovation," NBER Working Papers 14819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & José Sequeira, 2009. "Determinants of the international influence of a R&D organisation: a bibliometric approach," FEP Working Papers 319, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Daghbashyan, Zara, 2009. "Do university units differ in the efficiency of resource utilization?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 176, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 17 Dec 2012.