Report NEP-SOG-2008-04-12This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ketzler, Rolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2008. "Publications: German Economic Research Institutes on Track," CEPR Discussion Papers 6665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bauwens, Luc & Mion, Giordano & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2008. "The Resistible Decline of European Science," CEPR Discussion Papers 6625, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Khovanskaya, Irina & Sonin, Konstantin & Yudkevich, Maria, 2008. "Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mottis, Nicolas & Walton, Peter, 2008. "Measuring reseach outputs across borders-a comment," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08007, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore