Report NEP-SOG-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas HolmstrÃ¶m issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Campiglio, Luigi & Caruso, Raul, 2007. "Where Economics Has Been Headed? Multiple Identities And Diversity In Economic Literature Evidence From Top Journals Over The Period 2000-2006 A First Note," MPRA Paper 4540, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Waldenström, Daniel, 2007. "How Should Research Performance be Measured? A Study of Swedish Economists," Working Paper Series 712, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 22 Oct 2009.
- Peter Huber & Angelina Keil, 2007. "The Name Game. Notes on the Choice of Methods in Ranking Institutes," WIFO Working Papers 287, WIFO.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 2009. "The Pricing of Academic Journals: A Two-Sided Market Perspective," IDEI Working Papers 458, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Item repec:cmi:wpaper:cemi-workingpaper-2007-001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore