Report NEP-SOG-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques & Turner, Laure, 2006. "Identifying Age, Cohort and Period Effects in Scientific Research Productivity - Discussion and Illustration Using Simulated and Actual Data on French Physicists," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Is Academic Entrepreneurship Good or Bad for Science? Empirical Evidence from the Max Planck Society," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2006. "Science and Ideology in Economic, Political, and Social Thought," Discussion Papers in Economics 1246, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00113514_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bas Straathof, 2005. "Schooling inequality and the rise of research," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_012, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.