Report NEP-SOC-2019-11-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Justino & Ana Arjona & Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Ana María Ibáñez & Julián Arteaga, 2019. "On the political and social consequences of economic inequality: Civic engagement in Colombia," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-76, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ethan Kaplan & Fernando Saltiel & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2019. "Voting for Democracy: Chile's Plebiscito and the Electoral Participation of a Generation," NBER Working Papers 26440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syngjoo Choi & Sanjeev Goyal & Fr¢¥ed¢¥eric Moisan, 2019. "Network Formation in Large Groups," Working Paper Series no120, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- Steven J. Bosworth & Dennis J. Snower, 2019. "The Interplay of Economic, Social and Political Fragmentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7935, CESifo.
- Seema Jayachandran, 2019. "Social norms as a barrier to women's employment in developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-74, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Blattman, Chris & Larreguy, Horacio & Marx, Benjamin & Reid, Otis, 2019. "Eat Widely, Vote Wisely? Lessons from a Campaign Against Vote Buying in Uganda," SocArXiv u34pr, Center for Open Science.
- Stüber, Robert, 2019. "The benefit of the doubt: Willful ignorance and altruistic punishment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2019-215, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Darius, Philipp & Stephany, Fabian, 2019. "Twitter "Hashjacked": Online Polarisation Strategies of Germany's Political Far-Right," SocArXiv 6gbc9, Center for Open Science.