Report NEP-SOC-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Demeke, Eyoual & Martinsson, Peter & Tesemma, Tewodros, 2018. "Measuring Trust in Institutions," Working Papers in Economics 730, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Kosse & Thomas Deckers & Pia Pinger & Hannah Schildberg-Horisch & Armin Falk, 2018. "The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment," Working Papers 2018-025, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Simone Piras & Francesca Pancotto & Simone Righi & Matteo Vittuari & Marco Setti, 2018. "Food waste as a (negative) measure of social capital. A study across Italian Provinces," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0163, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Fabian Kosse & Thomas Deckers & Pia Pinger & Hannah Schildberg-HÃ¶risch & Armin Falk, 2018. "The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_013_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Ernst Fehr & Tony Williams, 2018. "Social Norms, Endogenous Sorting and the Culture of Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7003, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christoph Aymanns & Jakob Foerster & Co-Pierre Georg, 2017. "Fake News in Social Networks," Working Papers on Finance 1804, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Bakshi, Rejaul & Mallick, Debdulal & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet, 2017. "Social capital as a coping mechanism for seasonal deprivation: The case of the Monga in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 86587, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2017. "Fairness, social norms and the cultural demand for redistribution," Sciences Po publications 20, Sciences Po.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2017. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/sj22pruud8a, Sciences Po.
- Toke R. Fosgaard & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2018. "Promises undone: How committed pledges impact donations to charity," IFRO Working Paper 2018/03, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Holden , Stein T. & Tilahun , Mesfin, 2018. "Gender Differences in Risk Tolerance, Trust and Trustworthiness: Are They Related?," CLTS Working Papers 3/18, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Holden, Stein T. & Tilahun , Mesfin, 2017. "Group Trust in Youth Business Groups: Influenced by Risk Tolerance and Expected Trustworthiness," CLTS Working Papers 13/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Nadja König & Ludger Schuknecht, 2018. "The Role of Government and Trust in the Market Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6997, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan, 2018. "How does Altruism Enlarge a Climate Coalition?," MPRA Paper 86484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey Mo, 2018. "What kinds of activities are common among teenagers who work well with others?," PISA in Focus 84, OECD Publishing.