Report NEP-SOC-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dipanwita Sarkar & Asad Islam & Ratul Mahanta & Raju Mandal & Hiranya Nath & Chandrany Ouch, 2017. "Does violence leave long-term scars? Evidence from ethnic riots in India," QuBE Working Papers 052, QUT Business School.
- John Cawley & Euna Han & Jiyoon (June) Kim & Edward C. Norton, 2017. "Testing for Peer Effects Using Genetic Data," NBER Working Papers 23719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christoph Aymanns & Jakob Foerster & Co-Pierre Georg, 2017. "Fake News in Social Networks," Papers 1708.06233, arXiv.org.
- Werner Troesken & Randall Walsh, 2017. "Collective Action, White Flight, and the Origins of Formal Segregation Laws," NBER Working Papers 23691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kuehling, 2017. "Divided We Stand: Immigration Attitudes, Identity, and Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers V-401-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.
- Mary Karumba & Edwin Muchapondwa, 2017. "Co-operation, institutional quality and management outcome in community based micro hydro schemes in Kenya," Working Papers 697, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Lassebie, Julie & Panin, Amma & Raiber, Eva & Seabright, Paul, 2017. "God insures those who pay?Formal insurance and religious offerings in Ghana," TSE Working Papers 17-831, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Christoph Eder & Martin Halla, 2017. "Economic Origins of Cultural Norms: The Case of Animal Husbandry and Bastardy," Working Papers 2017-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.