Report NEP-SOC-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen W., 2016. "Morality: evolutionary foundations and policy implications," IAST Working Papers 16-48, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Nicola Lacetera, 2016. "Incentives and Ethics in the Economics of Body Parts," NBER Working Papers 22673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Yeh, Susan, 2016. "How Do Rights Revolutions Occur? Free Speech and the First Amendment," IAST Working Papers 16-51, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Athey, Susan & Calvano, Emilio & Jha, Saumitra, 2016. "A Theory of Community Formation and Social Hierarchy," Research Papers 3467, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- d'Exelle, Ben & Riedl, Arno, 2016. "Gender differences and social ties effects in resource sharing," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Zaunbrecher, Henrik & Riedl, Arno, 2016. "Social Identity and Group Contests," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A. M. & Zou, Yimei, 2015. "Urban Networks: Connecting Markets, People, and Ideas," Working Paper Series 15-078, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo & Lorenzo Sacconi & Pedro Francés-Gomez, 2016. "Distributive Justice with Production and the Social Contract. An Experimental study," Econometica Working Papers wp60, Econometica.
- Quang Nguyen & Marie Claire Villeval & Hui Xu, 2016. "Trust under the Prospect Theory and Quasi-Hyperbolic Preferences: A Field Experiment in Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01300735, HAL.
- Bird, Miriam & Wennberg, Karl, 2016. "Why Family Matters: The Impact of Family Resources on Immigrant Entrepreneurs’ Exit from Entrepreneurship," Ratio Working Papers 274, The Ratio Institute.