Report NEP-SOC-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Bauer & Christopher Blattman & Julie Chytilová & Joseph Henrich & Edward Miguel & Tamar Mitts, 2016. "Can War Foster Cooperation?," NBER Working Papers 22312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esther Blanco & Tobias Haller & James M. Walker, 2016. "Provision of public goods: Unconditional and conditional donations from outsiders," Working Papers 2016-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck, revised Nov 2016.
- Yola Engler & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Lionel Page, 2016. "Guilt-Averse or Reciprocal? Looking at Behavioural Motivations in the Trust Game," QuBE Working Papers 039, QUT Business School.
- Bryan McCannon & Zachary Rodriguez, 2016. "A Lasting Effect of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic: Orphans and Pro-Social Behavior," Working Papers 16-10, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Bryan McCannon & Zachary Rodriguez, 2016. "The Impact of Microfinance on Pro-Social Behaviors: Experimental Evidence of Public Goods Contributions in Uganda," Working Papers 16-13, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Item repec:hig:wpaper:33edu2015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Tatarko & Anna Mironova, 2016. "Values and Attitudes Towards Corruption: À Cross-Cultural Study in Four European Countries," HSE Working papers WP BRP 61/PSY/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Romo, Glory Dee & Brown, Colin & Cramb, Rob, 2016. "Impact of Government structure and interventions and social capital on the transformation of the smallholder vegetable industry: The case of Barangay Songco, Lantapan, Philippines," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235589, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2016. "Incentive of risk sharing and trust formation: Experimental and survey evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 71950, University Library of Munich, Germany.