Report NEP-SOC-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Bigoni & Margherita Fort & Mattia Nardotto & Tommaso Reggiani, 2015. "Cooperation or Competition? A field experiment on non-monetary learning incentives," Framed Field Experiments 00408, The Field Experiments Website.
- Werner, Katharina, 2016. "Whom do people trust after a violent conflict? Experimental evidence from Maluku, Indonesia," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-73-16, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Fabian Kosse & Thomas Deckers & Hannah Schildberg-Hörisch & Armin Falk, 2016. "The Formation of Prosociality: Causal Evidence on the Role of Social Environment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 840, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Patricia Justino & Bruno Martorano, 2016. "Inequality, Distributive Beliefs and Protests: A Recent Story from Latin America," Working Papers - Economics wp2016_06.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2016. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do Online Social Networks Raise Social Comparisons?," ET: Economic Theory 234936, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Holm, Hakan J. & Samahita, Margaret, 2016. "Curating Social Image: Experimental Evidence on the Value of Actions and Selfies," Working Papers 2016:8, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2016.
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2016. "Competition for the access to and use of information in networks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01316936, HAL.
- Tjøtta, Sigve, 2016. "You’ll never walk alone. An experimental study on receiving money," Working Papers in Economics 03/16, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Mans Soderbom & Monique vanden Boogaart, 2016. "Adoption with Social Learning and Network Externalities," NBER Working Papers 22282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kröll, Markus & Rustagi, Devesh, 2016. "Shades of dishonesty and cheating in informal milk markets in India," SAFE Working Paper Series 134, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.