Report NEP-SOC-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcin Dziubinski & Sanjeev Goyal & Adrien Vigier, 2015. "Conflict and Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1565, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Angelo Antoci & Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2016. "Online Networks, Social Interaction and Segregation: An Evolutionary Approach," Papers 1603.05828, arXiv.org.
- Allison Shertzer & Randall P. Walsh, 2016. "Racial Sorting and the Emergence of Segregation in American Cities," NBER Working Papers 22077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niaz Asadullah & Zaki Wahhaj, 2016. "Early Marriage, Social Networks and the Transmission of Norms," Studies in Economics 1602, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Cultural Leaders and the Dynamics of Assimilation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harounan Kazianga & Zaki Wahhaj, 2016. "Intra-household Resource Allocation and Familial Ties," Studies in Economics 1601, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Syngjoo Choi & Edoardo Gallo & Shachar Kariv, 2015. "Networks in the laboratory," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Muhammad, Nabeel & Léo-Paul, Dana, 2015. "Collective Efficacy of a Regional Network: Extending the Social Embeddedness Perspective of Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 70120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ispano, Alessandro & Schwardmann, Peter, 2016. "Cooperating over losses and competing over gains: a social dilemma experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics 27576, University of Munich, Department of Economics.