Report NEP-SOC-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avner Ben-Ner & John A. List & Louis Putterman & Anya Samek, 2015. "Learned Generosity? A Field Experiment with Parents and their Children," Working Papers 2015-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Christine L. Exley, 2015. "Understanding Conformity: An Experimental Investigation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-070, Harvard Business School.
- Ruben Durante & Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei, 2015. "The Political Legacy of Entertainment TV," Working Papers 762, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Yimei Zou, 2015. "Urban Networks: Connecting Markets, People, and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 21794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulat Sanditov & Saurabh Arora, 2015. "Social network and private provision of public goods," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-35, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Tianshu Sun & Guodong (Gordon) Gao & Ginger Zhe Jin, 2015. "Mobile Messaging for Offline Social Interactions: a Large Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 21704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilfried Anicet Kouamé, 2015. "Tax Morale and Trust in Public Institutions," Cahiers de recherche 15-14, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke, revised Oct 2017.
- Daniele Nosenzo & Fabio Tufano, 2015. "Entry or Exit? The Effect of Voluntary Participation on Cooperation," Discussion Papers 2015-20, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Stephen V. Burks & Daniele Nosenzo & Jon Anderson & Matthew Bombyk & Derek Ganzhorn & Lorenz Goette & Aldo Rustichini, 2015. "Lab Measures of Other-Regarding Preferences Can Predict Some Related on-the-Job Behavior: Evidence from a Large Scale Field Experiment," Discussion Papers 2015-21, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Sara Lowes & Nathan Nunn & James A. Robinson & Jonathan Weigel, 2015. "The Evolution of Culture and Institutions: Evidence from the Kuba Kingdom," NBER Working Papers 21798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard W. Carney & Travers Barclay Child, 2015. "Business Networks and Crisis Performance: Professional, Political, and Family Ties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-135/V, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Feb 2015.
- Francine D. Blau, 2015. "Immigrants and Gender Roles: Assimilation vs. Culture," NBER Working Papers 21756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- DE CNUDDE, Sofie & MOEYERSOMS, Julie & STANKOVA, Marija & TOBBACK, Ellen & JAVALY, Vinayak & MARTENS, David, 2015. "Who cares about your Facebook friends? Credit scoring for microfinance," Working Papers 2015018, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.