Report NEP-SOC-2015-04-25This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Robalo & Arthur Schram & Joep Sonnemans, 2013. "Other-regarding Preferences, Group Identity and Political Participation: An Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-079/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dessi, Roberta & Rustichini, Aldo, 2015. "Strong intrinsic motivation," TSE Working Papers 15-567, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Okemena Onemu, 2014. "Social Relations, Incentives, and Gender in the Workplace," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-009/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boris van Leeuwen & Theo Offerman & Arthur Schram, 2013. "Superstars need Social Benefits: An Experiment on Network Formation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-112/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Roland Bénabou & Davide Ticchi & Andrea Vindigni, 2015. "Forbidden Fruits: The Political Economy of Science, Religion, and Growth," NBER Working Papers 21105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sander Hoogendoorn & Mirjam van Praag, 2012. "Ethnic Diversity and Team Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-068/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 01 May 2014.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2013. "Socio-cultural Diversity and Urban Buzz," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-110/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2014. "Social coordination with locally observable types," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 108, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Dominic Hauck & Erik Ansink & Jetske Bouma & Daan van Soest, 2014. "Social Network Effects and Green Consumerism," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-150/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- De Luca, Giacomo & Sekeris, Petros & Spengler, Dominic, 2015. "Can Violence Harm Cooperation? Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 63697, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ling Ting and Naiefa Rashied, 2015. "The effects of social media on cognitive development in undergraduate economics students," Working Papers 513, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jia-Ping Huang & Maurice Koster & Ines Lindner, 2013. "Diffusion of Behavior in Network Games Orchestrated by Social Learning," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-208/II, Tinbergen Institute.