Report NEP-SOC-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Picard, Pierre M & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Urban Social Structure, Social Capital and Spatial Proximity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2014. "The impact of formal institutions on social trust formation: A social-cognitive approach," MPRA Paper 63203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Barbara Cavasso & Luca Zarri, 2015. "Can Risk Averse Households Make Risky Investments? The Role of Trust in Others," Working Papers 12/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alexandra Ioanid & Mihai Svasta & Maria Hermel-Stanescu, 2014. "The importance of social networks? weak ties in business development," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802404, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andreas Bjerre-Nielsen, 2015. "Sorting in Networks: Adversity and Structure," Papers 1503.07389, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Elira Turdubaeva, 2014. "Social network site users and political participation in Kyrgyzstan," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0100911, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Juan Soto & Marcelo Lufin & Gonzalo Ibañez, 2015. "How do you construct a political agenda? Co-participation patterns of social organizations in the 2009-12 Chilean protests," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 57, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2015.
- Tom Sander & Phoey Lee Teh & Biruta Sloka, 2014. "The use of Social Network Sites for the Employment Seeking Process," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702459, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jana Majerová & Tomá? Klie?tik, prof., 2014. "Possibilities of social networks usage in the process of brand value building and managing ? results of survey focused on the customer's perceptions," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0902973, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Emine K?l?çaslan & Hale Bozkurt, 2014. "The Use of Social Media as a Means of Political Communication: Comparision of AKP and CHP?s Facebook Comments in the Local Elections of 30 March 2014," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802085, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sonia Livingstone & Kjartan Ólafsson & Elisabeth Staksrud, 2013. "Risky social networking practices among ‘under-age’ users: lessons for evidence-based policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 45014, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.