Report NEP-SOC-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Gianluca Grimalda, 2014. "Groups and trust: Experimental evidence on the Olson and Putnam hypotheses," Econometica Working Papers wp57, Econometica.
- Aoyagi, Keitaro & Sawada, Yasuyuki & Shoji, Masahiro, 2014. "Does Infrastructure Facilitate Social Capital Accumulation? Evidence from Natural and Artefactual Field Experiments in a Developing Country," Working Papers 65, JICA Research Institute.
- Simon Gaechter & Elke Renner, 2014. "Leaders as Role Models for the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 2014-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore, 2014. "Corruption, Tax Evasion and Social Values," MPRA Paper 58438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Czajkowski, Mikolaj & Hanley, Nicholas & Nyborg, Karine, 2014. "Social norms, morals and self-interest as determinants of pro-environment behaviour," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-06, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Christopher P Roth, 2014. "Conspicuous Consumption and Peer Effects among the Poor: Evidence From a Field Experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fabrizio Zilibotti & Matthias Doepke, 2014. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," 2014 Meeting Papers 343, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Elmar A. Janssen & Rene Fahr, 2014. "The Wage Effects of Social Norms - Evidence of Deviations from Peers' Body Mass in Europe," Working Papers Dissertations 04, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Gärtner, Manja & Sandberg, Anna, 2014. "Is there an omission effect in prosocial behavior?," SSE Working Paper Series in Economics 2014:1, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Dec 2015.
- Litina, Anastasia, 2014. "Natural Land Productivity, Cooperation and Comparative Development," MPRA Paper 58347, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Yoshitaka Okano, 2014. "Second thoughts," Working Papers SDES-2014-6, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2015.
- Litina, Anastasia, 2014. "Great Expectations: The Persistent Effect of Institutions on Culture," MPRA Paper 58639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & Hironori Otsubo, 2014. "Trust in generosity: An experiment of the repeated Yes-No game," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Gianluca Santoni, 2014. "Revisiting the Role of Social Networks as Determinants of International-Migration Flows: A Note," LEM Papers Series 2014/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.