Report NEP-SOC-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Social Norms and the Enforcement of Laws," NBER Working Papers 20369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Vaughan, 2013. "Nurture vs. Nurture: Endogenous Parental and Peer Effects and the Transmission of Culture," Working Papers 2013-04, Banco de México.
- Nikos Bozionelos, 2014. "Careers Patterns in Greek Academia: Social Capital and Intelligent Careers, but for Whom?," Post-Print hal-01016605, HAL.
- Yann Algan & Pierre Cahuc & Marc Sangnier, 2014. "Trust and the Welfare State: The Twin Peaks Curve," AMSE Working Papers 1424, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Jun 2014.
- Niels Vermeer & Maarten van Rooij & Daniel van Vuuren, 2014. "Social interactions and the retirement age," DNB Working Papers 426, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Leena Rudanko, 2014. "Can Intangible Capital Explain Cyclical Movements in the Labor Wedge?," 2014 Meeting Papers 149, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin G. Kocher & Fanagfang Tan & Jing Yu, 2014. "Providing global public goods: Electoral delegation and cooperation," QuBE Working Papers 027, QUT Business School.
- Nicolas CARAYOL & Lorenzo CASSI & Pascale ROUX, 2014. "Unintended triadic closure in social networks: The strategic formation of research collaborations between French inventors," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-13, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Ager, Philipp & Ciccone, Antonio, 2014. "Rainfall Risk and Religious Membership in the Late Nineteenth-Century United States," Working Papers 14-20, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Ryo Ishida, "undated". "Determinants of Charitable Giving to Unexpected Natural Disasters: Evidence from Two Major Earthquakes in Japan," Discussion papers ron256, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Eiji Yamamura & Fabio Sabatini, 2014. "Superstars in politics: the role of the media in the rise and success of Junichiro Koizumi," Papers 1407.1726, arXiv.org.