Report NEP-SOC-2014-05-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoci, Angelo & Sabatini, Fabio & Sodini, Mauro, 2014. "Online and offline social participation and social poverty traps. Can social networks save human relations?," MPRA Paper 55703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Sarracino, Francesco, 2014. "E-participation: social capital and the Internet," MPRA Paper 55722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Accetturo & Guido de Blasio & Lorenzo Ricci, 2014. "A tale of an unwanted outcome: transfers and local endowments of trust and cooperation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 959, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo, 2014. "Cooperation and Personality," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1045, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Anna Laura Mancini & Chiara Monfardini & Silvia Pasqua, 2014. "The intergenerational transmission of reading: is a good example the best sermon?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 958, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gautam Bose & Lorraine Ivancic & Evgenia Dechter, 2014. "Conforming to Group Norms: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 2014-21, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.