Report NEP-SOC-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fogli, Alessandra & Veldkamp, Laura, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2012. "Immigrant Networks and the Take-Up of Disability Programs: Evidence from U.S. Census Data," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2012-23, Center for Retirement Research, revised Oct 2012.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca, 2012. "The Effect of Social Fragmentation on Public Good Provision: an Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 1207, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Urs Fischbacher, 2012. "Naive Responses to Kind Delegation," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-19, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Manuel Förster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2012. "Ordered Weighted Averaging in Social Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Wojtek Przepiorka, 2012. "Ethnic discrimination and signals of trustworthiness in an online market: Evidence from two field experiments," Discussion Papers 2012002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.