Report NEP-SOC-2012-10-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc-Andreas Muendler & James E. Rauch, 2012. "Mobilizing Social Capital Through Employee Spinoffs," NBER Working Papers 18459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Ordenana & Elizabeth Arteaga, 2012. "Middle-Class Entrepreneurship and the Effect of Social Capital," Research Department Publications 4801, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Nicola Lacetera & Mario Macis & Angelo Mele, 2012. "Viral altruism? A natural field experiment of social contagion in on-line networks," Working Papers 12-16, NET Institute.
- Jeffrey Butler & Paola Giuliano & Luigi Guiso, 2012. "Trust, Values and False Consensus," NBER Working Papers 18460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Samuel & Persson, Petra, 2012. "Financing from Family and Friends," Working Paper Series 933, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2012. "Do family ties with those left behind intensify or weaken migrants' assimilation?," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 45, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Victor Lavy & Edith Sand, 2012. "The Friends Factor: How Students' Social Networks Affect Their Academic Achievement and Well-Being?," NBER Working Papers 18430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2012_34 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Kovarik, Jaromir & Cobo-Reyes, Ramón & Jiménez, Natalia & Ponti, Giovanni & Brañas Garza, Pablo, 2012. "Prosocial norms and degree heterogeneity in social networks," DFAEII Working Papers 8764, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Protap Mukherjee, 2012. "Social Cohesion, Social Inequality and Social Participation in India: an Approach from Women’s Perspectives," Working Papers 2012/27, Maastricht School of Management.
- Erte Xiao & Howard Kunreuther, 2012. "Punishment and Cooperation in Stochastic Social Dilemmas," NBER Working Papers 18458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Regner, Tobias & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "Motivational cherry picking," DICE Discussion Papers 68, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Bucheli, Marisa & García-Muñoz, Teresa & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo, 2012. "Moral cleansing and moral licenses: experimental evidence," DFAEII Working Papers 8763, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Subhashish Modak Chowdhury & Joo Young Jeon, 2012. "Income effect and altruism," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 12-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..