Report NEP-SOC-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Konstantinos Tatsiramos, 2011. "Friends’ Networks and Job Finding Rates," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/40, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Yves Zenou, 2012. "Ethnic Networks and Employment Outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1202, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Benno Torgler, 2011. "Work Values in Western and Eastern Europe," Working Papers 2011.94, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jason M. DeBacker & Bradley T. Heim & Anh Tran, 2012. "Importing Corruption Culture from Overseas: Evidence from Corporate Tax Evasion in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17770, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan White, 2012. "Parallel Lives: Social Comparison Across National Boundaries," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 47, European Institute, LSE.
- Martin G. Kocher & Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2012. "Strong, bold, and kind: Self-control and cooperation in social dilemmas," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-01 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 28 Mar 2013.
- Costard, Jano & Bolle, Friedel, 2011. "Solidarity, responsibility and group identity," Discussion Papers 309, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2012. "An Uninterpreted Spatial Version of the Trust Game: Evidence of Reciprocity without Suggestive Words, Evidence of Iterated Dominance Self-Taught," Working Papers 2012-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Lübbe, Ingmar & Bolle, Friedel, 2011. "Who helps whom? Risk taking and solidarity in a virtual world experiment," Discussion Papers 310, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.