Report NEP-SOC-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Safferling, 2011. "Social Capital and Online Games," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-32, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Frederico Finan & Laura A. Schechter, 2011. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," NBER Working Papers 17411, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:zbw:fziddp:302011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:2221355 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas A. Rietz & Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2011. "Trust, Reciprocity and Rules," Working Papers 11-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Laurino, Antonio & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2011. "Is there room for shared cars in Italy? Considerations from some recent experiences," MPRA Paper 33100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doko Tchatoka & Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2011. "Do contacts matter in the process of getting a job in Cameroon?," Working Papers 10652, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hetschko, Clemens & Knabe, Andreas & Schöb, Ronnie, 2011. "Changing identity: Retiring from unemployment," Discussion Papers 2011/11, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alexandre, Michel, 2011. "Endogenous categorization and group inequality," MPRA Paper 33239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:psewpa:hal-00616993 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "The changing effect of legal origin on death tolls in natural disasters from 1960 to 2008," MPRA Paper 33112, University Library of Munich, Germany.