Report NEP-SOC-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hudson, John, 2009. "Talking up Social Capital:An Analysis of Social Voice," Department of Economics Working Papers 15972, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Germana Bottone, 2009. "A new notion of progress: Institutional quality," ISAE Working Papers 117, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Kocher, Martin & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine, 2009. "Social Background, Cooperative Behavior, and Norm Enforcement," Working Papers in Economics 385, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2213 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Breuer, Janice Boucher & McDermott, John, 2009. "Trust and the Distribution of Caution," MPRA Paper 18112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas & Sanditov, Bulat, 2009. "Fits and Misfits: Technological Matching and R&D Networks," MERIT Working Papers 042, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:200924 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jian Cai, 2009. "Competition or collaboration? The reciprocity effect in loan syndication," Working Paper 0909, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 01 Apr 2010.
- Emmanuel PETIT (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Does indignation lead to generosity? An experimental investigation," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:15970 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2009. "Unequal Outside Options in the Lost Wallet Game," Working Papers in Economics 09/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hjalmarsson, Randi & Lindquist, Matthew, 2009. "Like Godfather, Like Son: Explaining the Intergenerational Nature of Crime," Research Papers in Economics 2009:18, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Frimmel & Martin Halla & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2009. "Assortative Mating and Divorce: Evidence from Austrian Register Data," NRN working papers 2009-18, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.