Report NEP-SOC-2009-09-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Judith Hellerstein & Melissa McInerney & David Neumark, 2009. "Neighbors and Co-Workers: The Importance of Residential Labor Market Networks," Working Papers 09-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2009. "Intermarriage and Immigrant Employment: The Role of Networks," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2009, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alessandro Innocenti & Antonio Nicita, 2009. "Virtual vs. Standard Strike: An Experiment," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 026, University of Siena.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2009. "The Welfare Effects of Social Mobility: An Analysis for OECD countries," MPRA Paper 17070, University Library of Munich, Germany.