Report NEP-SOC-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, Nicholas & Sadun, Raffaella & Van Reenen, John, 2009. "The Organization of Firms Across Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 7338, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Moral and Social Constraints to Strategic Default on Mortgages," NBER Working Papers 15145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bassetti, Thomas & Favaro, Donata, 2009. "A growth model with time allocation and social participation," MPRA Paper 15969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "A multiplicity of approaches to institutional analysis. Applications to the government and the arts," IEW - Working Papers 420, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Adriani, Fabrizio & Sonderegger, Silvia, 2009. "Trust, Introspection, and Market Participation: an Evolutionary Approach," MPRA Paper 16110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alistair J. Wilson & Emanuel Vespa, 2012. "Communication With Multiple Senders and Multiple Dimensions: An Experiment," Working Papers 384, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2012.
- David Hugh-Jones & David Reinstein, 2009. "Secret Santa: Anonymity, Signaling, and Conditional Cooperation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone, 2009. "Industrial district effects and innovation in the Tuscan shipbuilding industry," IERMB Working Paper in economics 0903, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Tanaka, Tomomi & Camerer, Colin & Nguyen, Quang, 2009. "Measuring Norms of Redistributive Transfers: Trust Experiments and Survey Data from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 16119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martti Vihanto, 2009. "Forms, importance and working of social institutions," Discussion Papers 49, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore