Report NEP-SOC-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elsner, Wolfram & Hocker, Gero & Schwardt, Henning, 2009. "Simplistic vs. Complex Organization: Markets, Hierarchies, and Networks in an 'Organizational Triangle'," MPRA Paper 14315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makowsky, Michael, 2009. "Religion, Clubs, and Emergent Social Divides," MPRA Paper 14359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norberg, Peter, 2009. "Trading Trust - Post-Aristocratic Finance in the City of Stockholm," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2009:8, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bezrukova, Katerina & Smith, John, 2008. "Towards an understanding of the endogenous nature of identity in games," MPRA Paper 14447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- CAULIER, Jean-FranÃ§ois & MAULEON, Ana & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2008. "Contractually stable networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2008066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Frederico Finan & Laura Schechter, 2009. "Vote-Buying and Reciprocity," Working Papers id:1882, eSocialSciences.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2009. "What explains attitudes toward prostitution?," Working Papers in Economics 349, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.