Report NEP-SOC-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Melania Michetti, 2008. "When Consumption Generates Social Capital: Creating Room for Manoeuvre for Pro-Poor Policies," Working Papers 88, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Benno Torgler & MarÃa A.GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as & Alison Macintyre, 2008. "Environmental Participation and Environmental Motivation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-19, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA), revised Jan 2009.
- Bruno S. Frey & David A. Savage & Benno Torgler, 2008. "Noblesse Oblige? Determinants of Survival in a Life and Death Situation," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-21, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- JÃ¼rgen Maurer & AndrÃ© Meier, 2008. "Smooth it Like the â€œJoneses?â€ Estimating Peer-Group Effects in Intertemporal Consumption Choice," MEA discussion paper series 08167, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Matthias Sutter, 2008. "Individual behavior and group membership: Comment," Working Papers 2008-23, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- yamamura, eiji, 2008. "The influence of government size on economic growth and life satisfaction. A case study from Japan," MPRA Paper 10835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Truyts, 2008. "Social status in economic theory: a review," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0821, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.