Report NEP-SOC-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Social Capital as Good Culture," NBER Working Papers 13712, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Khovanskaya & Konstantin Sonin & Maria Yudkevich, 2007. "Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis," Working Papers w0112, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Strulik, Holger, 2008. "The Role of Poverty and Community Norms in Child Labor and Schooling Decisions," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-383, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Christian Cordes, 2007. "Emergent Cultural Phenomena and their Cognitive Foundations," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-22, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David Masclet & Thierry Pénard, 2008. "Is the ebay feedback system really efficient ? an experimental study," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 200803, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Ernesto Reuben & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2007. "Procrastination and Impatience," NBER Working Papers 13713, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2007. "Interethnic Marriage Decisions: A Choice between Ethnic and Educational Similarities," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0716, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.