Report NEP-SOC-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veselý, Arnošt, 2006. "Reproduction of Social Capital: How Much and What Type of Social Capital Is Transmitted from Parents to Children?," Ratio Working Papers 105, The Ratio Institute.
- Traxler, Christian, 2006. "Social Norms and Conditional Cooperative Taxpayers," Discussion Papers in Economics 1202, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2006-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federico Cingano & Alfonso Rosolia, 2006. "People I Know: Workplace Networks and Job Search Outcomes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 600, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Korhonen, Iikka, 2004. "Does democracy cure a resource curse?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2004, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Rafael Lalive & Alejandra Cattaneo, 2006. "Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1787, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2006_001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Foot, 2006. "Mapping Diversity in Milan. Historical Approaches to Urban Immigration," Working Papers 2006.110, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Piero Cipollone & Alfonso Rosolia, 2006. "Social Interactions in High School: Lessons from an Earthquake," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 596, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gerard Llobet & Michael Manove, 2006. "Network Size And Network Capture," Working Papers wp2006_0604, CEMFI.
- Petersen, Verner C., 2006. "The Ship of Fools - a society of selfish individuals," Working Papers 2006-4, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Brian P. McCall & Massoud Stephane & Hua Wang, 2006. "Identity and Self-Other Differentiation in Work and Giving Behaviors: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2006.103, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Michael Kosfeld & Akira Okada & Arno Riedl, 2006. "Institution Formation in Public Goods Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 1794, CESifo Group Munich.
- K. Sundaram, 2006. "On Backwardness And Fair Access To Higher Education In India: Some Results From Nss 55th Round Surveys 1999-2000," Working papers 151, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Surroca Aguilar, Jorge & Prior, Diego, 2007. "Earnings management and corporate social responsibility," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb062306, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.