Report NEP-SOC-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ottorino Chillemi & Benedetto Gui & Lorenzo Rocco, 2005. "On the economic value of repeated interactions under adverse selection," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Dimitrina Mihaylova, 2005. "Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe. A Critical Assessment and Literature Review," Development and Comp Systems 0511001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Annen, 2005. "Economic Returns to Social Capital in the Urban Informal Sector in Developing Countries: Micro Evidence from Small Textile Producers in Bolivia," Development and Comp Systems 0511011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Ascari & Valeria Di Cosmo, 2005. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Italian Regions," Macroeconomics 0511009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "The Socioeconomics of Consumption: Solutions to the Problems of Interest, Knowledge, and Identity," Working papers 2005-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Javier Herrera & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2005. "Consumption growth and spatial poverty traps: an analysis of the effect of social services and community infrastructures on living standards in rural Peru," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 124, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2005. "Capabilities, the self, and well-being: a research in psycho-economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0518, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- William Jack & Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Social Conflict and Gradual Political Succession: An Illustrative Model," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000534, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Battu, Harminder & Mwale, McDonald & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Oppositional Identities and the Labor Market," Working Paper Series 649, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dolfsma, W.A. & Verburg, R.M., 2005. "Bridging Structure and Agency: Processes of Institutional Change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-064-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Baguelin, 2005. "Strategic interactions in the labor market, self-esteem motivations and socio-demographic disparities," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore