Report NEP-SOC-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ottorino Chillemi & Benedetto Gui & Lorenzo Rocco, 2005. "On the economic value of repeated interactions under adverse selection," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Dimitrina Mihaylova, 2005. "Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe. A Critical Assessment and Literature Review," Development and Comp Systems 0511001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurt Annen, 2005. "Economic Returns to Social Capital in the Urban Informal Sector in Developing Countries: Micro Evidence from Small Textile Producers in Bolivia," Development and Comp Systems 0511011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Ascari & Valeria Di Cosmo, 2005. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity in the Italian Regions," Macroeconomics 0511009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metin Cosgel, 2005. "The Socioeconomics of Consumption: Solutions to the Problems of Interest, Knowledge, and Identity," Working papers 2005-46, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Philippe De Vreyer & Javier Herrera & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2005. "Consumption growth and spatial poverty traps: an analysis of the effect of social services and community infrastructures on living standards in rural Peru," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 124, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Maurizio Pugno, 2005. "Capabilities, the self, and well-being: a research in psycho-economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0518, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- William Jack & Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Social Conflict and Gradual Political Succession: An Illustrative Model," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000534, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Battu, Harminder & Mwale, McDonald & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Oppositional Identities and the Labor Market," Working Paper Series 649, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200507 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:200528 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007692 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Baguelin, 2005. "Strategic interactions in the labor market, self-esteem motivations and socio-demographic disparities," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v05063, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-11-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore