Report NEP-SEA-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Philippines; Technical Assistance Report-Public Investment Management Assessment," IMF Staff Country Reports 19/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Skorbiansky, Sharon Raszap & Childs, Nathan & Hansen, James, "undated". "Rice in Asia’s Feed Markets," Miscellaneous Publications 290025, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fukao, Kyoji & Makino, Tatsuji & Settsu, Tokihiko, 2019. "Structural Change, Capital Deepening, and TFP Growth in Japan: 1885-1970," Discussion Paper Series 693, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stephen Oluwatobi & Isaiah Olurinola & Philip Alege & Adeyemi Ogundipe, 2018. "Knowledge-Driven Economic Growth: The Case of Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/030, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Uduak S. Akpan & Salisu R. Isihak, 2018. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Fast-Growing Economies: Evidence from the BRICS and MINT Countries," Research Africa Network Working Papers 18/038, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- 深尾, 京司 & 牧野, 達治 & 攝津, 斉彦, 2019. "日本経済の成長会計分析：1885-1970年," Discussion Paper Series 692, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Guanie Lim, 2019. "China's Investment in ASEAN: Paradigm Shift or Hot Air?," GRIPS Discussion Papers 19-04, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Saleemi, Muhammad Waqar & Amir-ud-Din, Rafi, 2019. "How does quality of governance influence occurrence of crime? A longitudinal analysis of Asian countries," MPRA Paper 94142, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aziz Atamanov & R. Andres Castaneda Aguilar & Paul A. Corral Rodas & Reno Dewina & Carolina Diaz-Bonilla & Dean M. Jolliffe & Christoph Lakner & Kihoon Lee & Jose Montes & Laura Liliana Moreno Herrera, 2019. "March 2019 PovcalNet Update: What's New," Global Poverty Monitoring Technical Note Series 7, The World Bank.
- Long, Yan & Sethuraman, Jay & Xue, Jingyi, 2019. "Equal-quantile rules in resource allocation with uncertain needs," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 11-2019, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Mamiko Takeuchi, 2019. "Earnings gaps among higher-educated workers withinmain cities insemi-industrializedandnewly industrialized Asian countries," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-06, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Laixun Zhao, 2019. "Through Trade Wars, East Asians Finally Learning to Cooperate with Each Other?," Discussion Paper Series DP2019-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- van Weezel, Stijn, 2018. "Food security and armed conflict: a cross-country analysis," ESA Working Papers 288955, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA).
- ITO Hirotake & KASAI Keiko & NAKAMURO Makiko, 2019. "Does Computer-aided Instruction Improve Children's Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills?: Evidence from Cambodia," Discussion papers 19040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Edita A. Tan, 2019. "Prospects of Philippine Migration," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201902, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Raul V. Fabella & Geoffrey Ducanes, 2019. "Power Industry Disruptors and Prospects of the Electricity Demand in the Greater Metro-Manila Area," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201901, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Alok Kumar, 2019. "Earning Risks, Parental Schooling Investment, and Old-Age Income Support From Children," Department Discussion Papers 1903, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Sumit Agarwal & Abhiroop Mukherjee & S Lakshmi Naaraayanan, 2019. "Roads and Loans," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2019-61, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised May 2019.