Report NEP-SEA-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Banga, Rashmi, 2019. "CPTPP: Implications for Malaysia’s Merchandise Trade Balance," MPRA Paper 93254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoro Diallo & Sébastien Marchand & Etienne Espagne, 2019. "Impacts of extreme events on technical efficiency in Vietnamese agriculture," CIRED Working Papers halshs-02080285, HAL.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Olken, Benjamin A. & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2018. "The (Lack of) Distortionary Effects of Proxy-Means Tests: Results from a Nationwide Experiment in Indonesia," Working Paper Series rwp18-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- M Niaz Asadullah & Norma Mansor & Antonio Savoia, 2019. "Explaining a ‘development miracle’: poverty reduction and human development in Malaysia since the 1970s," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 382019, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Tran, Thi Ha, 2019. "Impacts of Exchange Rate on Vietnam-Japan Trade Balance: A Nonlinear Asymmetric Cointegration Approach," MPRA Paper 93286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bitzinger, Richard, 2018. "Military-Technological Innovation in Small States: The Cases of Israel and Singapore," Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, Working Paper Series qt7vp2x155, Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, University of California.
- Nguyen, Bich Diep, 2019. "Youth Decision Making Autonomy and Test Performance," Working papers 2019/04, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer, 2019. "Global unanimity agreement on the carbon budget," Economics Working Papers 1646, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Choudaha, Rahul, 2018. "A THIRD WAVE OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MOBILITY: Global Competitiveness and American Higher Education," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt69b3w4d7, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Andone, Irina & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2019. "Once bitten: new evidence on the link between IMF conditionality and IMF stigma," Working Paper Series 2262, European Central Bank.
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & Daniel Hartley & Kwan Ok Lee, 2019. "The Long-Run Effects of Neighborhood Change on Incumbent Families," Working Paper Series WP-2019-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Nan Yu & David Hanrahan & Benedikt Schmuelling & Heiko Fechtner, 2018. "Electrical Bus Mobility in the EU and China: Technological, Ecological and Economic Policy Perspectives," EIIW Discussion paper disbei255, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- André Gröger, 2019. "Easy Come, Easy Go? Economic Shocks, Labor Migration and the Family Left Behind," Working Papers 1086, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.