Report NEP-SEA-2018-12-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jared Greenville, 2018. "ASEAN rice market integration: findings from a feasibility study," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 117, OECD Publishing.
- Anastasia B. Likhacheva & Hryhorii M. Kalachyhin, 2018. "Russian Policy Of The Pivot To The East: Puzzle Of Exports, Ftas And Eurasian Integration," HSE Working papers WP BRP 32/IR/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bosker, Maarten & Park, Jane & Roberts, Mark, 2018. "Definition Matters: Metropolitan Areas and Agglomeration Economies in a Large Developing Country," CEPR Discussion Papers 13359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Markus Brueckner & Birgit Hansl, 2018. "Drivers of Growth in the Philippines," CEPR Discussion Papers 702, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Thailand; Technical Assistance Report-Government Finance Statistics," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/351, International Monetary Fund.
- Badarinza, Cristian & Balasubramaniam, Vimal & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2018. "The Household Finance Landscape in Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jared Greenville & Kentaro Kawasaki, 2018. "Agro-food trade, GVCs and agricultural development in ASEAN," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Iswahyudi, Heru, 2018. "Where has the money gone?: The case of Value Added Tax revenue performance in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 89876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dhanushka Thamarapani & Marc Rockmore & Willa Friedman, 2018. "The Educational and Fertility Effects of Sibling Deaths," CINCH Working Paper Series 1801, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- World Bank Group, 2018. "Budgeting for Performance in Malaysia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 30044, The World Bank.
- Dara Lee Luca & David E. Bloom, 2018. "The Returns to Parental Health: Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 25304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thath, Rido, 2018. "Microfinance in Cambodia: Development, Challenges, and Prospects," MPRA Paper 89969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hoang Anh Nguyen-Trinh & Yorgos Rizopoulos, 2018. "Market Conditions and Change for Low-Carbon Electrictity Transition in Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01905708, HAL.
- Mariana Colacelli & Emilio Fernández Corugedo, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of Japan’s Demographics: Can Structural Reforms Reverse Them?," IMF Working Papers 18/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Abbring, Jaap H. & Campbell, Jeffrey R. & Tilly, Jan & Yang, Nan, 2018. "Very Simple Markov-Perfect Industry Dynamics: Empirics," Working Paper Series WP-2018-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.