Report NEP-SEA-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Barr & Angela Attrey, 2017. "Building local responsiveness in employment and skills systems in Southeast Asia: Lessons from Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam," OECD Employment Policy Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, 2017. "Productivity Gaps and Vertical Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Inessa Love & Beata Javorcik & Arlan Brucal, 2017. "Pollution Haven or Halo? Evidence from Foreign Acquisitions in Indonesia," 2017 Meeting Papers 306, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sanika Sulochani Ramanayake & Chandana Shrinath Wijetunga, 2017. "Rethinking the development of post-war Sri Lanka based on the Singapore model," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2017-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sohei Iwai & Shingo Konaka & Marcel Hisamitsu & Hideki Nonoguchi, 2017. "Capital Flow Dynamics and Central Banks - Lessons from the Asian Financial Crisis and Challenges Ahead -," Bank of Japan Review Series 17-E-5, Bank of Japan.
- Manalili, Nerlita M. & Simondac, Suzette & Valenton, Imelda V. & Pangilinan, Mara Michelle Q., 2017. "Scoping Study on Reducing Unnecessary Regulatory Burdens in the Philippine Food Manufacturing Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2017-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Law, Daniel Tak Yan & Yao, Feng, 2016. "The Debt-Equity Choice of Japanese Firms," MPRA Paper 80561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Gibson & Bonggeun Kim, 2017. "30 Years of Being Wrong: A Systematic Review and Critical Test of the Cox and Wohlgenant Approach to Quality-Adjusted Prices in Demand Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 17/16, University of Waikato.
- Piyanuch Chaipornkaew & Takorn Prexawanprasut & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2017. "A Generalized Email Classification System for Workflow Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-066/III, Tinbergen Institute.