Report NEP-SEA-2017-07-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khac Giang Nguyen, Quang Thai Nguyen and Thanh Tung Nguyen, 2017. "Does Growth in Non-profit Institutions Improve Government Transparency? A Case Study from Vietnam," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201721, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bibek Chand and Zenel Garcia, 2017. "Power Politics and Securitization: The Emerging Indoâ€“Japanese Nexus in Southeast Asia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201723, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Dan Pirjol & Lingjiong Zhu, 2017. "Asymptotics for the Discrete-Time Average of the Geometric Brownian Motion and Asian Options," Papers 1706.09659, arXiv.org.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2017. "Global Productions Sharing and Local Entrepreneurship in Developing Countries: Evidence from Penang Export Hub, Malaysia," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201713, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hosono, Akio, 2017. "Asia-Pacific and Latin America: Dynamics of regional integration and international cooperation," Comercio Internacional 132, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Harisman, Kundang, 2017.
"Pengeluaran (Belanja) dan Kecukupan Pangan Pada Keluarga Petani
[Expenditure (Shopping) and Food Supply in Farmer Family]," MPRA Paper 79915, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gharad Bryan & Melanie Morten, 2017. "The Aggregate Productivity Effects of Internal Migration: Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 23540, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Beeson and Troy Lee-Brown, 2017. "The Future of Asian Regionalism: Not What It Used to Be?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201714, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sam Bateman, 2017. "Building Cooperation for Managing the South China Sea Without Strategic Trust," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201718, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cuizhen Niu & Xu Guo & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2017. "Theory and Application of an Economic Performance Measure of Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-055/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno & Luigi Capristo, 2017. "Explaining Differences In Efficiency: The Case Of Local Government Literature," Working Papers 201704, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Oscar Claveria, 2017. "“What really matters is the economic performance: Positioning tourist destinations by means of perceptual maps," IREA Working Papers 201713, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- Knobel, Alexander (Кнобель, Александр) & Baeva, Marina (Баева, Марина), 2017.
"Protective Measures in Integration Agreements and Their Impact on Mutual Trade and Trade with Third Countries: Features of Russia and the Countries of the Eurasian Economic Union
[Защитные Меры В И," Working Papers 051735, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alison Pert, 2017. "International Law in a Post-Post-Cold War Worldâ€”Can It Survive?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201727, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.