Report NEP-SEA-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koon Peng Ooi, 2016. "Examining The Impact of ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement on Indonesian Manufacturing Employment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Degol Hailu, 2016. "The Indonesian Response to the Financial and Economic Crisis: Is the Developmental State Back?," One Pager Arabic 86, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Nava Ashraf & Natalie Bau & Nathan Nunn & Alessandra Voena, 2016. "Bride Price and Female Education," NBER Working Papers 22417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2016. "The Impact of Pre-marital Sex Ratios on Household Saving in Two Asian Countries: The Competitive Saving Motive Revisited," NBER Working Papers 22412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deuchert, Eva & Huber, Martin & Schelker, Mark, 2017. "Direct and indirect effects based on difference-in-differences with an application to political preferences following the Vietnam draft lottery," FSES Working Papers 473, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph Felter, 2016. "Export Crops and Civil Conflict," HiCN Working Papers 228, Households in Conflict Network.
- Thanut Thumrongpirun & Apichart Daloonpate & Visit Limsombunchai Author-Email : -, 2016. "Attributes Affecting Consumers' Purchasing Decision On Pork Scratching," Working Papers 201601, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.