Report NEP-SEA-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thi Kim Cuc Nguyen & Reza Yamora Siregar, 2013. "Inflationary Implication of Gold Price in Vietnam," CAMA Working Papers 2013-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Novella, Rafael, 2013. "Parental education, gender preferences and child nutritional status: evidence from four developing countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- ITO Koji, 2013. "Impact of Growing Imports: A comparison of international and domestic firms in the Japanese manufacturing industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjornland, 2013. "What drives oil prices? Emerging versus developed economies," CAMA Working Papers 2013-11, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Guerra, Erick Strom, 2013. "The New Suburbs: Evolving travel behavior, the built environment, and subway investments in Mexico City," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt88t7k9p5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Charles E. McLure, Jr., 2013. "Reforming Subsidies for Fossil Fuel Consumption: Killing Several Birds with One Stone," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1312, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.