Report NEP-SEA-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohan, C. Raja, 2013. "Emerging Geopolitical Trends and Security in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the People’s Republic of China, and India (ACI) Region," ADBI Working Papers 412, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2013. "Exchange Rate Uncertainty and Import Demand of Thailand," MPRA Paper 45216, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Chin & Law, Chee-Hong, 2013. "The Effects of Trade Openness on Malaysian Exchange Rate," MPRA Paper 45185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suzuki, Aya & Vu, Hoang Nam, 2013. "Status and constraints of costly port rejection : a case from the Vietnamese frozen seafood export industry," IDE Discussion Papers 395, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lee, Chin, 2013. "The Role of Macroeconomic Fundamentals in Malaysian Post Recession Growth," MPRA Paper 44808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Global and regional business cycles. Shocks and propagations," Working Paper 2013/08, Norges Bank.
- Peter Sheehan & Bob Gregory, 2013. "The Resources Boom and Economic Policy in the Longer Run," CEPR Discussion Papers 683, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2013. "South America’s Contribution to World Food Markets: GTAP Projections to 2030," Working Papers 145369, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- David Wheeler, Dan Hammer, and Robin Kraft, 2013. "Forest Conservation Performance Rating (fCPR) Report 2: Bad News for the Pan-Tropics and Everybody Else," Working Papers 317, Center for Global Development.
- Esfandiar Maasoumi & Jeffrey S. Racine, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Frontiers: Parametric Aggregators Based on Nonparametric Distributions," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-07, McMaster University.