Report NEP-SEA-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- International Rivers Network IRN, 2010. "Mekong Mainstream Dams: Threatening Southeast Asia's Food Security," Working Papers id:3049, eSocialSciences.
- Saori N. Katada, 2010. "Political Economy of East Asian Regional Integration and Cooperation," Working Papers id:3059, eSocialSciences.
- Kueh, Swee-Hui Jerome & Puah, Chin-Hong & Liew, Khim-Sen, 2010. "Selected Macroeconomic Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Outflow of Singapore," MPRA Paper 25940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kueh, Swee Hui Jerome & Puah, Chin Hong & Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2010. "Selected Macroeconomic Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment Outflow of Singapore," MPRA Paper 25920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2010. "Reform of the International Financial Architecture: An Asian Perspective," Working Papers id:3066, eSocialSciences.
- Filip Abraham & Jan Van Hove, 2010. "Can Belgian firms cope with the Chinese dragon and the Asian tigers ? The export performance of multi-product firms on foreign markets," Working Paper Research 204, National Bank of Belgium.
- Daniel Suryadarma, 2010. "The Merits of Ability in Developing and Developed Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 645, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Peng Zhang, 2010. "Morse Potential, Contour Integrals, and Asian Options," Papers 1010.3820, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Daniel Suryadarma, 2010. "Labor Market Returns, Marriage Opportunities, or the Education System? Explaining Gender Differences in Numeracy in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Amir Akmar Basir, 2010. "Payment Systems in Malaysia: Recent Developments and Issues," Working Papers id:3070, eSocialSciences.
- K. S., Jomo & Chong Hui, Wee, 2010. "Lessons from Post-colonial Malaysian Economic Development," Working Paper Series wp2010-102, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Benjamin Leo and Julia Barmeier, 2010. "Who Are the MDG Trailblazers? A New MDG Progress Index - Working Paper 222," Working Papers 222, Center for Global Development.